on Friday, August 12, 2011

God of War Ghost of Sparta



God of War Ghost of Sparta - At long last here comes a new and long awaited release from Sony themselves a new God of War dubbed Ghost of Sparta. I know there are millions of competition already but I would like to take the challenge of trying and out pass the one on top. My access has become limited affecting my inability to get updates I could have been the first to publish such article just like what happened on Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley, Gran Turismo and many other which became my trophy pages. Anyways I said I will not update this site anymore but my new site is still undergoing construction due to many dead links causing limited crawl rate so I need to fix that if time permits.

If you landed here looking for such let me tell you that this is just an announcement not even release was announce.



Name: God of War Ghost of Sparta.iso
Size: 1.78GB



Download