on Monday, August 08, 2011
Okay Updated again and I am pretty sure this came form torrent as usual or nah I got this from megaupload and I was thinking of converting it to cso but got lazy because it takes sometime.

I need to babble up about this release but I cannot think of anything to babble about. What can I say oh yes this is fixed already and is tested to work on M33-6 / GEN-C /GEN D-3 and of course Prometheus all versions.

I haven't tried this though when I am home I will and probably post some screen captures to prove that it is indeed working.

Right I need to add more words hopefully Big G see's this and pull me on top inspite of all the others who came first darn I could have composed this earlier than them.


Name: The Lord of the Rings Aragorn's Quest.iso
Size: 471.2MB (494073856 bytes)
Download