on Monday, August 08, 2011
Okay folks another gift from the Konami and as usual the sceners and of course let us not forget the seeders from torrents and USENEXT. I got this from megaupload because the respected provider is so cool and so am I lols providing this for you (self claim) lol.

Anyways I never played this even the latter versions because I am not interested it's boring for me but I am sure there are so many kids, adults, teens who surely likes this card battle game.

You do not need to worry about fixing this because it is already patched for 5.50 GEN-D3, 5.03 GEN-C and 5.00 M33-6. Not even a ripkit or the ISO Tool 1.7 because I am assuming this was patched with that already so I am sure this should work for most of us. If not then you need to at least check your firmware if it is one of the above.

Name: Yu Gi Oh 5Ds Tag Force 5.iso
Size: 1.6GB (1656996 bytes)

Download