on Thursday, August 11, 2011
Download Ape Academy
You will be playing as a monkey lols yes a monkey not that your are like an idiot but I am liking calling you that lols because I cannot think of anything to write as usual so I need to babble again. Sad I am sick today and my internet activity is becoming little and little because our office sucks the managers sucks and everyone else around me in the office sucks oops I think that's too much it's that it's what I currently feel so sorry for being harsh.

We really cannot please everyone there will always be a villain if someone is going up the hill of greatness my fellow citizens I mean my fellow country men why are we so crab mental sometimes I hate being part of this society due to wrong culture and traits but thanks to the school I can now enroll to become an expert in business but what kind of business well monkey yes it is so what? I don't know,

I just can't think of anything to babble about so I write whatever thought goes inside my brain... I think this is good enough to fill this post up with some words. Please Ignore what I wrote here as long as you can.

Name: Ape Academy.iso
Size: 144 MB (151184947 bytes)

Download