on Friday, October 30, 2009
I would like to thank vash from cb who asked this to be updated, I thought I am done with all the links but it's good to hear that there are people who report this kind of stuffs.

I remember this was originally asked to be published by darkrathalos of which whereabouts are nowhere to be found :) he was one of the top requester here.

Going back with the title of this post as I always say I do not play RPG and have never tried this so I cannot write any details or experience about this.

I am lazy checking IGN and GS how they rated this and reading their reviews, If you want you can do that yourself :) Right I'm out of things to say or discuss, Hope you enjoy playing this...

Good luck and happy playing...






Name: Valhalla Knights 2.cso
Size: 864.7MB (906750812 bytes)

Download